Can't seem to escape your allergies even when you're indoors? Turn to the pros at Enerfficient Solutions LLC for indoor air quality services in Houston, TX. You can count on us to get rid of all kinds of allergens like pollen and dust.
Find out more about our indoor air quality services by getting in touch with us now.
Learn how we can improve your indoor air qualityDid you know that ultraviolet light can kill an array of harmful viruses? You can protect your family by getting a UV light filtration system installed. We can also install other equipment while we're at it to improve your indoor air quality, including:
- Air filtration systems
Call 281-607-2508 now to get a dehumidifier or a UV light filtration system installed in your home.
Indoor Air Quality
- The easiest way to quickly improve indoor air quality is to replace filters every month, twice a month during season when it runs more often.
- Make sure to replace disposable filters with the same size as originally supplied
- Upgrade filters to MERV-11 (or higher, if possible) and ensure effective air seals
Contain the home environment to acceptable ranges for temperature and relative humidity (RH).
- Indoor temperatures should be set within a range of 68 -78F
- Install humidity sensors and update thermostat to keep relative humidity levels between 40 - 60% RH
- Increase the home's ventilation while maintaining temperature and humidity ranges
- Keep ventilation system operating 24/7, even if at lower airflows